Uh-huh, it sounded somewhere from her head, and with great pleasure I drove my horse into her hungry and overly wet bosom.
Arriving, the guys dived into the river with a running start and began to rage in the water: splashing with water, jumping from a steep bank, chasing each other in the water, and the girls apparently realized that they couldn’t swim normally, they decided to first lie in the sun and wait until the ardor of the guys cooled down and then just go for a swim. The guys themselves were enough for about fifteen minutes, then they gave up, they had no strength and went ashore, lay down next to the girls. At that moment, they were just about to put on sun cream, and when they realized that it was their turn to swim, they dropped everything and began to undress.
Yes.
A few hours later we were safely drunk in a restaurant on Nevsky and I wanted to take a walk along Dumskaya and watch the local "intelligentsia".
liveartbcs.com/liberia/27-01-2022. Then Danya, making a face of disgust, took off his panties. I did not expect this: a whole doctor's sausage looked right at me, under 20 cm. I was amazed, not to mention Oleg. He shamefacedly hid his sausage and blushed. I also blushed, only from delight. Danya gently stroked the head and began to shake his cock in different directions to annoy. Then he grabbed the grenade launcher with his hands and began to masturbate.
At that moment, she slid her hand off the seat, and on her own axis began to fall forward.
Where are you going?
Then I took his huge and wet cock out of my mouth, licked it all over and began to actively jerk off, while massaging his testicles, crotch and ass with my tongue. He moaned like a slut, with the naked eye it was clear what pleasure he was given by my practiced movements. Then I took up the cock again.
I kissed her fingers, and she, a little coyly, began to reprimand me:
She had almost no clothes on, half of them were torn, and all that was on her was panties and torn tights. She screamed, but even I, standing by the tree, did not hear her not far from there. I didn't really expect anyone to hear it. Coming out of the corner, I quickly walked towards them, trying not to stomp. I had no difficulty getting through unnoticed, this rapist was so engrossed in what was going on that he paid no attention to anything. When I was very close, I saw the woman's face and stopped... I was in great shock. It was the same neighbor. I was a little taken aback by surprise.